Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ode to Bryce

Bryce: You are the youngest, and yet biggest child in the Davey family. How did you get so big? Does it have anything to do with the 25 million ounces of steak you eat a day? yes, it probably does.



Brock and I flew in last night from Washington where we were staying for my little, er, younger brothers HS graduation. I'm so proud of him! We have a tradition in my family where my dad blows a duck call at our graduations. at bryces he decided to use a goose call for who knows why. So when they announced bryces names, i stood and screamed, everyone else sat and screamed and you could hear a fait honk under the screams.



my




family




is




awesome. Left to right: Ali (John's girlfriend), John, Brock, Me, Mom, Bryce, Dad, and Becca.


P.S. I made that belaro Becca is wearing. yeah, i'm awesome. pictures of that to come.

1 comments:

Alyssa Phair said...

Ashley, you are too funny. Congrats to Bryce and to your mini vacation! I miss your family! :(