Friday, June 19, 2009

Facebook

Okay, 10 reasons why i deleted my facebook and will not be getting it back.

1.) Why am I obligated to be friends with every person I ever met?
2.) It drives me crazy to see millions of little status updates and friend suggestions and requests to people I don't really know.
3.) I see you people ALL THE TIME.
4.) You could always call or text me if you wanted to tell me you are happy or upset or drunk or whatever.
5.) If I want to look at pictures I'll use Brock's.
6.) People are taking offence to my facebook, IE not adding them as friends, not commenting on everything, etc etc etc.
7.) People are being passive aggressive towards me via facebook statuses.
8.) I'd rather blog (I should get a bumper sticker Saying "I'd rather be blogging" like the "I'd rather be golfing"ones. To much? Yeah, probably. Esp considering I'm not a very good blogger. ha!)
9.) It's addicting. I spend so much of my free time on there instead of doing things i would honestly rather do, like knit or watch TV or talk to my pretty husband.
10.) It's really just not fun anymore.

So, to all those wondering where my facebook went, why i deleted them, etc etc etc, there you go. It's not personal towards one person (except maybe Mark Zuckerberg) I just feel like it's extra stress in my life i don't need over something that's supposed to be fun.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

AHH! I noticed you were gone. Are we still friends if we aren't friends on Facebook? ;o)

Chels said...

I can't believe you didn't add me as a friend. You are an awful person. ;o) Way to overcome Facebook!