I often complain about things, facebook, flying, life on my blog. But i want to clarify that there are MANY things in my life I'm so grateful for. So, to go along with my crazy list making the last few weeks. 10 things I am so grateful for.
10.) My job. Now, while I'm like everyone else and I'd rather be at home sitting on my butt then working, I am SOOOOOOOOO grateful I have a job. Everyday we hear about people being laid off and I'm not on of them. And neither is Brock, that is seriously something to include in my prayers every night.
9.) My apartment. It's freakin cheap and it stays pretty cool and it's big enough for all my craft crap. And it's cute. I really love my place.
8.) Brock's Parents. We definitely have our differences, and like any parents I get really frustrated with them sometimes, but they are good people, who raised a great son. And who have helped us A TON with some personal things involving Brock's appendix. Remember that sucky thing?
7.) My Parents. I was truly born of goodly parents. Seeing them last weekend reminded me how much i love my mom and dad. They are great people who love the Gospel and LOVE their children, even when they upset them.
6.) My sister (I'm not trying to brown nose Rebecca). Don't get me wrong, i love my brothers, but the last year or so my love for my sister has grown even more then i did when we were growing up together. She's such a good example to our entire family, even if it involves yelling at us for speeding. :)
5.) My stationary bike. I use it almost everyday and I've totally noticed a difference. I didn't use it on Tuesday and all day Wednesday i felt really really heavy. It was awkward. (if you haven't figured by now, these are not necessarily in order, i do not love my stationary bike more then i love my family)
4.) Winter.
Need i say more?
Need i say more?3.) Air conditioning. You never realize how much you want it and need it until the mechanic tells you ti's 1300 to fix yours.
2.) The Gospel. I'm not the most spiritual person in the world, not even remotely close. I know i need to read my scriptures more and be more diligent in my prayers. I complain almost every week about having to go to church. But i really do love my Savior. I know the church is true and I am SO grateful I can be with my family forever.
1.) My Brock. What else? He's perfect for me in EVERY way. And I love him. he puts up with my crap, he does most of the dishes and laundry, He buys me pretty things, and sometimes he lets me take nasty pictures of him and put them on my blog.
I love you my little honey bunches of oats. :)
1.) My Brock. What else? He's perfect for me in EVERY way. And I love him. he puts up with my crap, he does most of the dishes and laundry, He buys me pretty things, and sometimes he lets me take nasty pictures of him and put them on my blog.
1 comments:
cool, i'm in that picture for your #2 favorite... that must mean i'm almost favorite! haha
Post a Comment