Best idea Brock and I have had in a long time? Investing in a blockbuster movie pass dealie. It's like 10 dollars, but we get free movies and buy one get one free movies and yadda yadda yadda. Tuesday we rented 3 movies. Here are my thougths.
First off? Seven Pounds.
Pretty much the saddest but super good movie ever. My sister told me the entire plot when she was here while it was in theathers. I asked her too, and i'm glad i did, i tend to not really follow along with movies that are kind of scattered. And this one is. But since i knew what was going on, i really liked it. I also thought it had very little language issues and only a little nudity (brock told me to take off nudity because it didn't have "nudity" it just had the top part of some womans boob. Better?). Which is always a plus. But you totally see a beating heart (like under the skin) and you watch someone die. I bawled like a baby. Over all b+ (and probably one of the best Will Smith movies I've ever seen)
Snow Falling on Cedars:
This one is older, so many of you have probably seen it already, but it's still one we watched last week. I watched this movie in my freshman english class (which was kind of weird). It's a really good story, kind of long and slow. And it totally has some nasty arm amputation. *BARF* and a big noticable F Bomb. So be warned. B-
Ghost town:
I'll make this quick: Brock laughed his face off, I laughed a bit, 2 f bombs and a huge dog. We liked it but could have done without the languauge. c+
Monday, June 8, 2009
Movie Maddness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ghost Town is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. I also laughed my face off the entire time.
Post a Comment