Monday, June 1, 2009

10 things to do before I cross the finish line:

Have you ever seen A Walk to Remember? Well, my mother in law decided it would be fun to get We every Nicolas Sparks book... ever for Christmas last year. So I read A Walk to Remember last week, which then left me wanting to watch the movie. Which I did. Then I remembered writing a list of all the things I wanted to do before I died when I was like 14. It probably consisted of get married, be in two places at once, kiss in the rain.. you know, all the things a girl dreams of at 14. (yeah, I'm awesome, i know) But for real, as a (almost) 21 year old girl here are 10 things I'd like to do before i die

10.) Write a book- Many people talk about it, but I really want to. It's totally going to be a teen girl book too. I know that already.

9.) Run a 5k. I'd rather die then run a marathon, but i think i could do a 5k.

8.) Be my own boss- and have an employee to boss around. I want that like a fat kid wants cake.

7.) Wear a size c bra. Yes, my boob are THAT small.

6.) Have twins. I realize I have little control over this, but I still want it to happen!

5.) Write a knitting book. Different then writing a novel. I just wanted to clarify my number 5 from my number 10 :)

4.) Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover in less then 6 months. (I was going to say a month, but I decided to be realistic.)

3.) Have a home with a spiral staircase in it.

2.) Weight a healthy 125 lbs. I'm 5'8" so to some girls that might seen still overweight or maybe even underweight, but to me, that would be the perfect weight!

1.) Live somewhere besides Utah/WA/OR.

These are not necessarily in the order I would want them to be. But... you know how it goes.

1 comments:

WonderKitty said...

We are going to run the Breast Cancer 5K next year, you should come with us. I hope you get your sprial stair case and twins!