As most can tell, I’ve had a really hard time coming up with things to blog about lately, and considering my fan base is about 6 and a half people, I’d say it doesn't much matter. I have SO MANY things going on right now and I’m scared to post them online until they are more definite, so look forward to some good blogs in the next month or so. And, I’ve been crafting like crazy, but most of it is for friends and I don’t want to ruin the surprised by blogging about it.
Brock and I bought a cactus. I’ll post a picture later, and we’ve yet to name her, any suggestions?
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Nothing to say. :)
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cuddly Boo? Prickly Penny? Carrie the Cactus? Jade (if it's the right color green)? Some options for you... hope it helps. We still haven't named our car and we've had him for 2 years now. Our last one was Julius... (quath)
Post a Comment