This is for my cousin Erin, who reads my blog. So, Erin. STOP READING!!! IT'S IN THE MAIL!!! She's having a little boy soon and according to my sister, she's having a baby shower on Saturday. I suck and couldn't get it in the mail in time.... But it'll get there soon. Anyway, i added a truck to this one, and left off the hood. But i added a little blue (to match the truck) to the neckline.
I'm maybe kind of sort of going sewing crazy. Brock hates it. ;)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Another Gift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
These are both adorable. I love that you sew. I would not even attempt something like this! They will love them!
does he still play video games? then it's fair. I used to bug Jake about all the tennis rackets and then I realized I have too much craft stuff. We don't bug each other about our respective obsessions and it works out great. And when you sew such awesome stuff, it's worth it!
Erin's having another one?? Do you know when she is due?? Well that is just as cute as the first one! Good job!
-Alyssa
Thank you thank you for your amazing adorable gift! I am so anxious to put Darius in it. IT'S FABULOUS and you are so creative.
Alyssa, I am due March 16th! Ashley thank you so much for the outfit. It is crazy awesome. You are so talented.
Post a Comment