This is what i've been up to...And oh boy, that's a lot of work...
you recovered that chair?! that's amazing!! I have a chair I want to do that to, how awesome! I love the material!
Wow! That is freakin amazing! I love the new look! How did you learn to do that?
I ripped it apart and made it up as i went. :)
That is such a fun fabric! I love it! One day I hope to be as crafty and creative as you, Ashley. I will put absolutely no effort into it so it'll never happen, but I'll still hope ;)
I'm jealous! I've always wanted to reupholster a piece of furniture! Teach me please!! -Alyssa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you recovered that chair?! that's amazing!! I have a chair I want to do that to, how awesome! I love the material!
Wow! That is freakin amazing! I love the new look! How did you learn to do that?
I ripped it apart and made it up as i went. :)
That is such a fun fabric! I love it! One day I hope to be as crafty and creative as you, Ashley. I will put absolutely no effort into it so it'll never happen, but I'll still hope ;)
I'm jealous! I've always wanted to reupholster a piece of furniture! Teach me please!!
-Alyssa
Post a Comment