Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brock+Jim halpert= 1 good blog

I LOVE my husband. And I also LOVE my blog. Not equally though, so don't worry about that. Some people who don't know us very well, probably don't get my blog name, "Married to Jim Halpert". For those of you who do not watch The Office, you probably have no clue what I’m talking about. Also your life must be very sad and dull.
When Brock and I first met he had long hair, as shown below. And everyone thought he looked like Jim Halpert from The Office, also shown below. There was even a group on facebook devoted to the fact that "that lurp" looked like Jim. I didn't see it until recently while watching an episode Jim mad a face and he looked EXACTLY like Brock! But since everyone else has seen it for a few years, i decided to name my blog after it.


I thought for my 100th post on blogger I would explian that I don't have some werid thing for a fictional character, I'm just married to someone who acts/looks like a fiction character. And i couldn't be luckier! I LOVE YOU BROCK!

5 comments:

Vivian said...

awe! so cute!

Alyssa Phair said...

This is in response to the comment you made on our blog- Don't be embarassed! Trust me, it changes every day. You're like #10 viewer today and yesterday you were #4 so it varies. And don't worry, I'll make sure Kevin doesn't include your name in the blog again ;) And I lived with you for 8 months, close to a year!
-Alyssa

Alyssa Phair said...

When I saw Brock I honestly thought that it was Jim Halpert! Therefore, you have a perfect blog name. I had no idea this was your 100th post! Congratulations!
You will have to read my post in place of my last post entitled "sorry."
-Kevin

WonderKitty said...

I saw it right away, and I think it is awsome that you embrace the likeness. Yay for Brock!

Talina said...

I just thought you were obsessed with a fictional character. . . now that I know you are not, I'm a little sad. ;)
Just teasing. The picture of Brock with long hair really does bear a striking resemblance to Jim.