Brock and I recently babysat our friends 4 month old. As you can see, we were willing to do anything to make her happy. Including holding her in front of our bathroom mirror for 1 1/2 hours.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Narcissistic Baby...
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
this angle makes her look like a doll, I thought it was until I read your words.
That would make brock one creepy man if it were a doll.
That was hilarious. Seriously I think I wet my pants!!!
Haha! That baby is so cute, I bet you had a fun night!
We had an exhausting night, but yes, it was fun.
This is hilarious! I especially like the way Brock is holding "the baby". It looks like a doll and it looks like you're helping it throw up more than anything!
-Alyssa
Post a Comment