I found out recently that one of my really good friends from high school has passed away. I actually found out Monday at work and was kind of upset to find out no one had thought to tell me sooner (it happened last Thursday). And to make it worse, guess how I found out, facebook. At least it was an email via facebook. Not someone’s status or something. Thanks paige for letting me know what’s going on at home.
Last night as I was putting away my heap of clothes I noticed a pink lace skirt I borrowed from a friend, that friend, our Jr. year of high school, and never gave back (in all fairness, she never gave back my red cowboy boots). When I saw the skirt I had to really hold back the tears, but alas, that did not last long. I asked Brock if I could use the laptop he was currently using and I looked up the obituary in the Longview newspaper. 
http://www.legacy.com/tdn/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=123066283
To Lori’s two children and her family. My Prayers are with you. I loved your daughter/mother and think of her often. Remember that God loves you and will comfort you in this hour of need.
To Lori, God be with you ‘til we meet again.
Love,
Ashley
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
With love
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry doll. Dealing with death is always hard but even more so when it's someone that young, who's life was just beginging. May God be with her family and children.
Wow. That is hard. I'm sorry Ashley.
Post a Comment