Saturday, August 2, 2008

Projects out the Wazoo!!!

When one sits at a computer all day, one gets very bored. :) I get very very bored when I sit at my computer. I recently discovered like 7 million blogs all about knitting, sewing, crafting of any kind. So I keep finding things I want to make. I'm trying to be good and not start anything until I get a few things done. First off, this scarf I already blogged about has to get done before I can start finishing anything else. I've made some progress since Tuesday. :)Today I went to the Super JoAnns in Taylorsville (awesome, go there) and bought some FREAKIN' cute fabric for a baby dress for my friend Brooke's baby (I hope she doesn't magically read my blog) If you want to see the dress go to her Blog it's call the itsy bitsy baby dress. The circles stuff is going to be the outside, and the yellow is going to be the lining, you'll only see it a little bit. Then the Ric rack is going to be at the waist seam and along the bottom of the dress. The really dark pink matches the baby Kimono i made a few weeks ago, so I think I'll give it to her as a little out fit. Oh and i want to make little booties to go with the dress. Oh my goodness, it all just makes me want to have a baby!!! I'll post pictures when i get it done... whenever that is. I need to figure out how to fix the tension on my sewing machine, it's not sewing very well.

Here is something else I'm working on...


The papers on the knitting are labels for the front bottom and pocket. I've been working on it for like a year and kept forgetting what I had already done. It's the guitar messenger bag from Knit Cafe.

As you can see, I've got my hands full... and on top of this, you better believe I have enough yarn for like 7 more projects and after that, a huge blanket made from scraps. Oh and speaking of scraps, scrapping booking needs to get done at some point, as well as a counted cross stitch i just bought... Oh and a dress I bought material for today. It's like a illness. I need therapy.

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Good luck with all those projects! I can't wait to see how that dress turns out.

WonderKitty said...

Wow. You are dedicated. I don't have ONE project I am working on. And now I feel very unproductive. I need to get a project....

Ashley Poulsen said...

I think it's more like i'm not dedicated, that's why there are so many, i'm not dedicated to any on project. BUT that is about to change!... maybe.