I kept forgetting to post this dress I made a while ago. I posted about how i was going to make it, and then i forgot to post these pictures. It's SOOOOOO little, but she's being induced so her baby will be about 6 lbs she said, and this dress should fit... for about a week. But it's still so cute.
So here is my question to the world, is it tacky to give a few different thing to someone that are all handmade, for real, because even if they're cute, will it come off cheap? Because I kind of went to town on this baby shower, a sweater, the diaper cake, and this dress, I was going to knit a few other things, but then I bought her some onesies instead. But I know she'll like it. or so i hope! i can't wait for this baby shower.Speaking of babies. Aren't they cute? I recently became addicted to marthastewart.com and today she had a bunch of freakin' cute baby rooms. It makes me so baby hungry, and no, once again, i'm NOT pregnant.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Little tiny baby dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think it's great to have the home made. You can home-make me stuff anytime you want. :) And I also think it's great that the dress is polka-dotty and you made it before we decided on the theme!
That is a way cute dress! You are so talented! Teach me!!!!!
Lovely baby dress!! It is prefect dress for spring time!! I like yellow shiny ribbon!!
Post a Comment