Sorry no pictures of the finished scarf yet. I even had Brock model it for me, but I keep forgetting my camera when I come to work. And I rarely get on my computer at home so… maybe tonight?
I’m not sure if I’ve ever blogged about this before. If I have, oh well, you get to hear it again. Brock and I love Pho, (and when I say love I mean we really really love and if it were human would be married to it instead of each other). Once upon a time, when Brock was a wee lad he took many a girl to try some wonderful Pho. But the one who loved it the most is the one who took his heart. I like to think he first feel in love with me as I slurped up a delicious noodle from my very large bowl.
Last night, while trying to decide what to make for dinner, we decided not to make anything at all, and go to our beloved Pho Bien Hoa. We used to go every Wednesday, but the tradition died last fall. Don’t worry though; we still go about every 2-3 weeks. I’m pretty sure the waiters
there know us by name. We went a few weeks ago for Brock’s B Day dinner with the fam and we discovered there superb wontons! (Better then any I have ever had.) So we know spend more money getting fried rolls and wontons then we do on pho.
Here are my instructions to one and all: at about 4100 south and redwood road on the south west corner of the intersection you’ll find a weird little strip mall. Pho Bien Hoa is there. Order a plate of fried rolls, wontons, and a regular 23. (Regular is pretty big, so don’t get a large your first time) You’re set.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Pho sho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow that looks so yummy!!
Post a Comment