Tuesday, August 5, 2008

what to do!!!???

Brock and I are so very bad at making decisions. For example, yesterday we decided to go see iron man in the dollar theatres, and have café rio for dinner. Did we do these things? Kind of. We had café rio for dinner, but only because we’d been craving it. We did not go to the movie. We tend to make plans and then get all worn out by the heat and just want to stay home in our air conditioned apartment. (Which we got the bill for yesterday… we decided to turn the AC a little warmer… it was a, shall we say, surprising bill.) Does anyone else have this problem? (inability to keep plans, not AC issues)
Also, I wanted to say a little something about the book I am reading. It’s called The Wednesday Letters. And it’s really good. I kind of had it mostly figured out like 1/3 of the way through, but I’m just good at guessing. I still really enjoy reading it. It’s the first book in a long time I’ve read in a somewhat small amount of time, and liked (last book I read in a short about of time was twilight, awful… AWFUL, I only kept reading it so I would understand why everyone else freaks out about it, I never got to that part I guess.) So if you want a good quick read, get it. If you’re related to me and haven’t already read it, wait, you’ll probably get it for a gift. :)

3 comments:

Vivian said...

there's no problem with breaking plans, as long as it doesn't include breaking plans with me! playing by ear is a benefit of being married, as long as you are both happy, who cares?

also, we keep our temp at 75 during the summer and 65 during the winter. it keeps the apt. a livable temperature without being too much each month.

Jason Wright said...

Thanks, Ashley! So glad you liked it :) That really means a lot.

I like it coooold. I set mine at 72 in the summer and 70 in the winter!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of The Wednesday Letters, I work with Jason and thought you’d like knowing he has a new contest on his web site where you can win a free trip-for-two to his hometown in VA, the Shenandoah Valley. All you have to do is mail him a Christmas card! All the details are here:

http://www.jasonfwright.com/triptosvalley.php