We ran out of ink after printing 2 letters, so no one really gets one this year. SO enjoy!
Dear friends and family of Brock, Ashley, and Simon,
Hello, all! The Poulsen family car here. I'm a Nissan Sentra, but that's a little bit formal, so you can just call me Carma. Brock and Ashley were busy, so I thought I'd do them a favor and write the Christmas letter this year. A lot of people don't know cars can write, but we can! You wouldn't believe the technology they're putting inside us nowadays. My friend Dodger (the Dodge) has built-in wi-fi, so you'll probably be getting his letter by email.
This year has been so busy, the tread in my tires is wearin' down!
Since the last time you heard from the Poulsens, we've driven all over Salt Lake looking for a garage for me to live in (and a house for Brock and Ashley). We found a great one! It has a wheelchair ramp in it, which is interesting, and it keeps me warm during the winter nights. I guess the house that's attached is pretty nice, too! It has 4 of something called bedrooms, and 2 of something called bathrooms! I spend a lot of time taking them to Home Depot, so they can buy wood and tools and all kinds of stuff to make the house look nicer. The tools get to live in the garage with me, so I'm never lonely!
I had a minor injury this year. Don't worry, I'm fine now! Brock was driving in a parking garage, and knocked my driver's side mirror off! I spent a couple hours with a very talented mechanic, and I'm good as new!
The most important thing we've had happen this year would be the birth of another little human, who they call Simon James. He was born on May 11th. All I hear him do it cry, because man, he hates sitting in my backseat by himself. But I've heard the rest of the time he's a pretty good baby. I remember when I first brought him home, all snuggled up warm in my back seat. He felt (to my suspension system) like he weighed about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and he looked about 20 inches long. What a small human! He couldn't even reach the gas pedal! It seems like all he does is eat and sleep and poop and barf (sometimes on my nice seats!) and cry and talk and talk and yell and poop and cry and barf, but Brock and Ashley seem to like him a lot.
Well the snow is starting to cover up my headlights, which, as you know, is where my eyes are, so it's getting hard to see what I'm typing (my friend Victor [Volvo] has wipers on his headlights!), so I'll just wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! And take good care of the Vehicular-Americans among you!
Love and great gas mileage,
Carma Nissan Poulsen
We wish you the Spirit of Christ in your homes this Christmas season and throughout the year. May God bless you for your love and friendship.
Love,
Ashley, Brock, and Simon Poulsen

1 comments:
YAY for creativity. You guys are so funny.
Post a Comment