So, 25 days of Christmas turned into... well, not 25 days. But it has been a really good month.
Washington was good. It was nice to see friends and family! We got snowed it part of the time, and the rest of the time we went shopping or hair cutting ;). And for some reason all our pictures got deleted on the way home. Does anyone know if xrays at airports delete photos? Sad day for us.
So, Brock and I went to Provo on Saturday to see the nutcracker with some friends. We then ate seriously amazing food. Teneill made cafe rio at home, and it was as good as cafe rio. oh man, I wish i was eating it right now!!!
Well, we went shopping after dinner. The girls went in one car and the boys in another. When we got home that night Brock helped me take stuff in and then he ran back out to the car to get my presents. He was soooo sneaky. First off, he and Corban planned a fake out at dinner. Corban said "well, we need to go to best buy" and he is SUCH a bad liar! I knew they weren't going to go to best buy! and i totally called him on it. But the sneaky business doesn't end there, Brock came home with Sportsmen's warehouse bags. Which I knew were fake! Nice try!
Then he wrapped it in a DVD shield. They wrapping paper was see though, so I was like, "you got me the little mermaid?" I already have that, then he told me he got the little mermaid two. Nice try again, i picked it up and it was only hard in part of the shield, i knew he just used my case. But alas, i still do not know what it is. I can't wait to find out!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sneaky Sneaky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Go Brock! Way to be sneaky!
That's awesome that he is working so hard to surprise you! David doesn't even keep my present at our HOUSE because he's afraid I'll figure out what it is (like I do with most of his surprises).
Merry Christmas you two! Hope you guys have a great first Christmas together.
Good job that Lurp!!! I'm not allowed to touch my presents...it's probably for the best.
So what was it?
Post a Comment