Oh my gosh, does anyone else think this week is flying by? I sure do! And I'm so excited because 1.) Tomorrow is my payday and I'm excited to have money again 2.) we are only one week away from being in Kalama-Jama Washington! aka the place twilight was filmed in case i haven't already bragged about that to whomever is reading this currently. :) and 3.) tomorrow is the weekend, yet again!!! Who doesn't love that!?
Day four of Poulsen Days of Christmas is not really that christmasy... Brock and I already have a weekly tradition of watching Ugly Betty and The Office every Thursday. But perhaps I'll (yet again) attempt to finish my Christmas cards. ;)
A few things of awesome for you bloggers. :)

Don't you just love Christmas?


2 comments:
These are very pretty ornaments. I wish I had some!
well, you could make some...
Post a Comment