Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Few extras

Joy to the world!!! I got this for a wedding gift and i knew it'd be perfect for my glittery ornaments! I think it looks great! Brock's Masterpiece!

Last year when Brock and I got engaged we went to his parents house for dinner. his mom always has a white tree and last year when we got there, there was a big red ornament on it. Brock walked over to the ornament and said "mom why is there a red ornament on your white tree?" he pulled it off the tree, opened it up (because it does that) and in was my ring. AAAWWwwww cute! Good job Brock, way to be cute. Not good job, way to propose in front of the fam. (it's okay though, i actually proposed a few days before, But don't tell Brock i told you)
I made our stockings this year. I was going to knit them, then i got lazy and made these a few weeks ago in 2 days. I think they are perfect! if you want to make them you can find the pattern here. Thank you Wee Wondefuls for sharing!


My mom painted these YEARS ago, i don't even really remember when. She gave them to my grandma, who passed away 2 years ago this march. My Grandpa passed away in October and as my aunts were cleaning out the house, my sister asked me if i wanted all the hand painted things my mother did. And of course i did! So cute! Santa Claus is coming....

Sorry for the combo of catch up and pre up. :) but I'm going to Washington this weekend and i won't be able to blog until next Tuesday. So enjoy the pictures, have a great weekend and Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Kristin LaBruzza said...

Wow! Brock! You did a good job with your masterpiece! That's cool! I like it! I like how you guys have the ornament from your second proposal! That's cute!