Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What to do?!

Trying to figure out what the crap to do with your life is like the hardest thing in the world. At least every 2 weeks I change my mind. Example, about 2 weeks ago I wanted to be a cake decorator, 2 weeks prior a hair stylist, and now… well now I want to root around in peoples mouths all day after going to school for 2 years and get paid 30 buck an hour (yes, that’s right, 30!!!), aka, a dental hygienist.
I also went back to Soul Spun, the yarn store that gave me my first job in Utah. I just love yarn. I’m not one of those creep woman, at least I don’t think. But I just love it. I talked to Brock about opening a yarn store in Provo, we shall see. I think it would be so much fun, I also want to write a book full of amazing patterns, I have the recourses, more less, it’s just very time consuming, and with wanting to go to school in winter… I don’t know if it’s going to happen, maybe I’ll make it my summer project to start collecting patterns and go from there. I have a few, but my old boss Somer has the rights to them I think… which is lame.
Another reason it’s hard, yarn is SPENDY!!! Way more then it should be and I can admit I’m totally a yarn snob, no way I can use the crappy Wal-Mart kind, it feels like knitting with scratchy plastic. I loathe it. After you’d touched angora, wool, and CASHMERE you canNOT work with red heart. Sorry Wal-Mart!






0 comments: