Monday, June 9, 2008

Boise Weekend!

So my birthday was a bust because I had to go get a new drivers license (my plane ticket was under the name Poulsen instead of Davey so my ID had to match), take my car to the mechanic, and walk to Carly’s house because it was a mile closer then mine. I got half way there and couldn’t find my phone, so I had to walk back. Fun times. Carly is awesome and took me to Pho and then made me some cupcakes because my life is so hard and she felt bad for me. So that was good.
Boise was so much fun. We landed at the airport Thursday night at about 11:00 and came home Sunday at 4:30 pm. I loved spending time with the fam. I really miss my mom and I’m so glad Brock gets along so well with so many members of my family. He LOVES my mom. Which is good, because so do I. He even calls her mom. I think she’ll like that. I should work on calling his parents mom and dad. I’m not very good at that. Anyway we went to a really good Mongolian grill Friday night with just my family for my bday and Father’s Day and Brock’s bday. Then we went to Bryce’s goose calling contest. Which was… interesting. No one out side my family will understand this, but he squawked a lot and lost. He got 5th out of 13. So not to bad. I spent about a butt load of money and got a bunch of new clothes! So excited! It was much needed!
We just ran around and played most of the time. I loved it and I was glad Brock got to spend time with my family. It’s harder when I get to see his every few weeks and he gets to see mine every few months, if lucky. I just want them to know each other better. So I’m glad they got to. Good weekend!!! Yay!

0 comments: