The world should know we FINALLY have Rock Band for the Wii. It’s pretty fun. And we even had some friends come over last night to play and eat with us. Good times! I have yet to play drums because I know I will suck. But guitar is sweet. And I’m totally on medium! Heck yes it is true. So besides Rock Band, Brock and I started watching season one of Buffy the Vampire slayer. It’s by the same creator of Firefly, so we thought it would be awesome. It’s the Cheesiest show EVER. We are about 6 episodes in and I don’t know how much more I can take. I hear it takes a while to like, so I’m hoping by the end of the season my faith in it will be renewed. Doubt it.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment