Sunday, June 29, 2008

Eventful week...

I'm so over being sick as a dog. Seriously, not to be totally gross but I've have like 4 bladder infections in the last 3 months. WHO HAS THAT?!?!?! and as of Wednesday I have officially experienced a yeast infection. TMI i know, but i just really wanted to vent about it. and we freakin' still don't have health insurance. yeah, it does suck!! thanks for asking.
This last week was a pretty eventful one. Brock was called as the first councilor in the Elders quorum 2 Sundays ago and last Sunday was his first Sunday as acting first councilor. He had a meeting and everything. :) Then Monday i was at work for a whole 15 min before asking if i could go home due to yet another, yes number 4, bladder infection. (if anyone had any ideas for me let me know, but I've done all the basics.) i had a fever this time, or else i wouldn't have gone home. So Monday was spent sleeping and cleaning and then Brock brought home Rock Band.
Tuesday was nothing special... i actually don't remember what happened. um?? well lets move on.
Wednesday like 15 people came over for some AWESOME dinner and Rock Band party! It was pretty fun, i think i already blogged about it a bit. It was fun, and i got to meet a friends special someone. I loved it!
Thursday Brock and i headed to snowbird to hang out the some fam. Erin and Lex (my cousin and her husband) have something similare to a time share up there and they along with my mom's 2 sisters and some of their family were up there. We also FINALLY got our wedding prints. They turned out really good. we really like them. We took the Tram, which is this trolly like thing that hangs from wires and takes you up the mt. It was terrifying but really fun. Dinner was awesome too! thanks for the invite Erin! (p.s our sucktastic car only overheated 2 times and we think we need new brakes after coming down, but hey, free food... and maybe someday a new car)
Friday and saturday were spent being bums around the house. I had NO clue the "stuff" going on down south was a yeast infection, so i just waited it out through the weekend.
I had an... interesting, shall we say (to avoid to may details) reaction to the medicine i took this morning... so church was a no go. :( but don't worry, i'm feeling much better.
That's this week in a nutshell. Brock and i are still trying to make this old apartment home day by day. I'll let ya'll know when the second bedroom will actually become a baby's room instead of crap room. So you can stop asking. I really am just getting fat. Don't get your hopes up.

0 comments: