Sunday, February 13, 2011

What the only 13 weeks!

So, let's take a look into about a year ago, This is 22, YES TWENTY TWO weeks with Simon. Oh and let's take a look to today, this is 12 weeks, 4 days with baby number 2!
Okay, so let's get real, I am starting 15 lbs heavier then i started with Simon, AND I know that you show faster with the second, AND I'm totally holding nothing back in this picture, so that isn't helping. But I think I'm okay with it. It's just life, and I haven't gained a pound in my first trimester, so let's hope that continues, I'm totally trying!
First check up was on Friday, the baby's heart beat is really good, And she said my due date is Aug 24th, so if the baby's late, I'm looking at 16 months apart, if I'm early (which happens when they're closer and Simon was early, so I'm predicting the 12th) it'll be about 15.

Happy super chubby 13 weeks pregnant day!

0 comments: