Monday, January 31, 2011

paint... blah

This morning I was working on my kitchen and I heard something fall in my laundry closet. My washer shakes like a meth addict so I passed it off that something fell off of it. Only to imediately have the thought "hummmmm... I cleared off the top before I started the load... oh crap, what happened?!"
Run over and see that a 3/4 full bucket of paint has fallen off the top shelf, landed on the iron and drying rack, the to the ground covering half the washer, half the dryer, the iron, and the floor is baby blue paint.

Worst morning ever.

And to keep my crazy 8 month old out of it, I had to put him in his high chair and oh man, that was fun! It took at least 15 minutes, 30 paper towels, 15 bleach wipes, and 1 screaming baby to make me wish this had happened at 5 tonight when Brock's home.

Oh man, I need a tool closet to get my paint away from my laundry room!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

No bueno!!!!

Anne said...

that seriously sucks!

Teneill and Corban said...

Wow, that super duper sucks:(

Been meaning to tell you how much I LOVE the pic on your header..... Simon's expression is priceless!