Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where has the time gone!?

My goodness. Where is the time going? I can't believe February is just around the corner! Every month that passes and Simon turns another month older I just can't believe it! He's getting so big!!!
And we're working like dogs trying to get the house in order. I decided for New years instead of giving up chocolate or trying to loose 100lbs, I should do something I can actually manage and become a better housekeeper. Turns out, not so bad. I'm not great at it, but I can count on the living room and dining room being perfect. The bathroom sanitary, but rarely picked up. Bedrooms semi clean and family room covered in toys, but presentable. Considering for like 3 months the entire house was just awful, I'm proud of that. Let's see if I can keep it up for the next year! Wish me luck and Happy New Year!

0 comments: