Let's start with saying that I realize this is silly. But silly or not, I am really beginning to believe my house is haunted. I have, somewhat jokingly, since we moved in. Our house has always been extra creeky, and having more rooms then I go into has always weirded me out. But sometimes I SWEAR I can hear someone walking around upstairs, which makes me run upstairs, grabbing something heavy... Just incase.
Well, on Sunday I found out the previous owner died inside my house.
CREEPY!
So, then OF COURSE I start to notice any and everything odd. Like I had a basket at the bottom of the stairs, and it was upside down in exactly the same place it was right side up yesterday. sometimes the garage door won't close. And the door into the house from the garage will pop open sometimes.
I am officially freaked out.
Monday, January 24, 2011
haunted?
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have officially freaked ME out!!!! Ahhhh! Seriously, I hate scary crap like that! Thank goodness for prayers and primary songs and the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not one to believe in hauntings, as in the kind that can hurt you. However, I do believe in spirits among us. I don't think they are out to get you! I suggest having Brock bless the house, consecrate it like they do with church/temple buildings. It sounds weird, but Jake has done that to each place we move into. It's as simple as a prayer with just you and Brock. If there are spirits there, they will not be there to harm. Have Brock call Jake or call me if you have any questions.
Post a Comment