Does anyone else have a kitchen ceiling that looks like this?Does anyone else hate the crap out of it?
I DO! I DO!
Seriously, nothing screams ugly '80's like a drop tiled fluorescent light. Do you need to see another picture? (The red cabinets look so much better in this picture then they do in real life, which is another way of saying those are ALSO getting a make over. It was a good idea, but the paint didn't like me.)
When we took out the tiles and frame we ended up so awful. There was no texture on the ceiling and we then had no light in our kitchen for about a week. Not so fun. But so worth it!
Behold!!! Our NEW Kitchen ceiling! There's still so much to be done before the kitchen is done.
But man, it looks 10 times better already. So much more open then it did with that drop lighting. And Lucky you, getting a sneak peak of the kitchen half way!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and no one punched you along your way of Black Friday shopping. All I wanted was a toaster and did I get it? NO! But that's alright it was still a great kick off to a wonderful Christmas Season!
Friday, November 26, 2010
{Before and After: Kitchen Ceiling}
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 8:54 PM
Labels: Home stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love Love Love your kitchen!!! Do you want decorate my house?!
Post a Comment