Monday, May 24, 2010

Seriously?

No one has a newpaper from May 11th? or has a parent who gets the paper? Man!!!

This little darling is like a time machine. He KNOWS when it's been three hours to the button and it's time for some food. No matter when we put him to bed, he wakes up EXACTLY three hours later and then three hours after that. Example. Brock, who realizes i really need my beauty sleep so i don't sit and cry all day (these hormones are SUPER) let me go to sleep at about 9:00 last night and put Simon to bed around 11:00. He woke up at 2:00. And then again at 5:00. Can you say AMAZING? and it's like that every night. Even if we put him to bed at 10:00 instead, he still wakes up three hours later. Although going back to sleep after the morning feeding is becoming a challenge. But all in all... i could have a baby who screams all the live long night. So Brock and i count our blessings.
Also... Diapers... i hate them. we have gone though SO MANY diapers since we brought him home. Pretty sure one day last week we went through 14 in a day because little Simon thinks it's super funny to cry because he's wet, we change him and then within 2 minutes poop in his fresh diaper. It's kind of like those kids who make there mom put the peas on one side and the potatoes on the other and will not eat it if even ONE pea is touching the potatoes. His poop and pee can't mingle.
Also, as i type he's laying on my lap, like so...
Picture is bad, but I'm sitting cross-legged under my comforter and my leg is dead sleep so i was thinking of how to move him and i look down and he's glaring at me with one eye as if to say, "move me and I'll scream bloody murder, Don't think I won't!" he cracks me up. My kid definitely has a strong personality!

3 comments:

Carly said...

Bahaha they can't mingle LOVE IT! and i wish i had a paper for you im sorry i don't. I know it wouldn't be the same but maybe you could print it of from the newspaper website to at least have that.

Annie said...

I just checked all the newspapers that I had sitting in our garage...I was getting excited because I found May 12...but that is the oldest one I have, sorry!!!!
He was sooooo stinking cute when I got to hold him yesterday! What a sweet baby you have! Picky, but sweet! lol :)

Vivian said...

The diaper thing gets better. And I used to type one handed while IM-ing my sister because I didn't want to put Xander down as a baby. Hold that little guy all you want!

As for the newspaper, have you thought about calling the paper to see if you can have one printed off? I don't know if they do that, but it's worth a shot. My parents get the paper, but it goes in the recycle bin the same day. Sorry.