Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is it time yet?

36 weeks- barely 1cm and 70-80%
37 weeks- 1 1/2 cm and a solid 80%!!!! Progresssssssss!!!
My next apt is next Tuesday and I'm REALLY hoping I'll be at like a 3 or something and he'll come out.
I feel like a broken record because i feel like i'm ALWAYS saying "can he come out now?" to brock, but that's how i feel. His head is so far down the doc can feel it when she does the exams and it makes me ache!!! (the head so low, not the doc exam, although that feels pretty awful too) AND my sciatic joint is pretty much about to crap out... I don't love it. BUT the way i'm going we're hoping he's early AND my doc said i should have a pretty "good" labor... meaning i shouldn't be in labor for like 30 million hours. So lucky me :)
Also, does anyone want to give me like 10 thousand dollars so i can redecorate my house? i keep seeing things i want to do, and they're always EXPENSIVE. Why do i have such expensive taste? I blame my mom. Because I can.
Well, I'll keep everyone updated. But he's on his way. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

I giggle at this because I know how you feel. I hope he comes early too, but remember that my docs told me the baby was coming "any day" at 4 weeks early, and they had to start my labor almost 3 weeks later. Keep a positive attitude.

And I laugh that you blame your mom in the same breath that you talk about becoming one. Soon enough he will blame you "because he can"!

Annie said...

You should follow this blog...it's amazing.
http://www.remodelaholic.com/
I can't believe you are getting so close! How exciting!!!! You will do so great! Are you getting an epidural?