Friday, May 28, 2010

Firsts

Well, I gave birth to a genius! Simon can hold up his head, when he's on his tummy he will straighten his legs so he's in downward dog, he has smiled (awake while looking at me) he knows his name (at least a little) and Drum-roll please! Simon slept through the night. And when I say slept through the night I mean fell asleep with Grandma at 8 or so, was put in his crib at 10:00pm and getting worried i checked on him at 5:00am and woke him up. IT WAS AWESOME! Also, two week checkup yesterday- 8 lbs 14oz, 21 1/2 inches long and perfect. He didn't even pee on the nurse or doctor. GOOD JOB!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Congrats on the not peeing on the medical professionals!

And I'm pretty sure I woke up Xander when he slept long hours at first, but with Lily I just wiggled her feet until I heard her sigh so I knew she was alive. It's hard not to imagine there is something wrong when they first start sleeping through the night. Oh to be a mother.

Kristin LaBruzza said...

Yay!!! He's so cute! I just love him! Go Simon!