Sometimes, Brock just wants to play video games on Friday night. So I sew. :) we are in the process of cleaning out our stuff and condensing. And while I will not be getting ride of my knitting needles, I can condense them, and store them were I can always find them. I've wanted one of these for a long time, but they run anywhere from 25 dollars to 125 dollars. Well, I made mine with some scraps of fabric from my chair.
and some of my FAVORITE fabric of all time. I love, love, LOVE this brown and green zebra striped fabric. I bought it on clearance at joanns about 3 years ago and am just now finally using it.
I think the reason i have so much yarn, fabric, scrapbooking paper, thread, buttons... etc, etc... is because i like to know it's there. And i like to look at it. If i sew something and cut it, I can never use it again. It's not quite the same with yarn, i can always rip it out and make something else, but it just takes so long to knit... Anyway, I made a list of 5 or so patterns in line to make with my exsisting yarn. So i better get to crackin!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Friday night craft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is really cute! I need one for my crochet hooks. I dont have as many as you have needles, but they tend to get lost. I may enlist your abilities.
How fabulous. I find that it's the most satisfying to make something that will help me get organized. Doesn't it feel great? Plus it's absolutely adorable. Good job!
Post a Comment