Sunday, April 5, 2009

Come and GET IT!!

If you recall, a while back I had a post offering the first 5 people who commented on my blog a gift. So, Talina, Lena, Vivian, Alyssa, and Natalee: First come first serve! leave a comment with the purse you want. And i'll get these to you.

Number 1 goes to Lena
Number 2 goes to Natalee
Number 3 goes to Talina (by default, which is okay because I actually had you in mind when i made this one. Hope that's okay.:))
Number 4 goes to Alyssa! Number 5 Goes to Vivian.
P.S. Becca, don't worry, I've got something else in mind for my favorite sister. :)

11 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I'm digging that first one. But in case I am not first, I also like the second to last one, with the red flowers. You are such a great seamstress.

Vivian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyssa Phair said...

Numero Uno please... (or number one if Spanish isn't your second language ;)
Thanks!!!! Those are awesome!!!
-Alyssa

Ashley Poulsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vivian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Poulsen said...

Okay, i'm going to try this again.
Lena- the first one (cream with pink and green)
Vivian- the last one (orange, right?)
Alyssa- sorry, but you were beat! you have to pick a new one.
still waiting on Natalee and Talina! :)

Alyssa Phair said...

Ok #4 with the flowers. Thanks!

Natalee said...

number two pwease

Natalee said...

2 pwease

Talina said...

This is what I get for taking so long to check your blog! I think they are all claimed now so I will LOVE whichever one is left, I think it is #3. ;)

Vivian said...

YIPPEE THANKS!!