A few weeks ago I had an idea of starting a DIY blog. I know there are already thousands, But I can't help it, I want to stalk them ALL! I get so excited when I see a trash dresser turned into a beautiful buffet, a giant pile of wood into a vanity, or a rusty candle holder made to look vintage-chic. Almost a year ago my husband and I bought a house and it has been chaos ever since. Several trips to the DI, Home Depot, Target, and RC Willey later, we have an almost furnished house! But I'm constantly on the look for awesome furniture that I can turn into my own. Along with some friends we will teach, show, and brag about all the wonderful things we love to do! Hope you enjoy the ride!
If you would like us to spotlight your before and after remodels, OR be spotlighted on a Friday Upcycle please email me at Knittingninja@live.com!
Monday, October 18, 2010
WELCOME!
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 4:08 PM
Labels: Thrifty Finds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a great blog idea! Love love love the layout and idea :) Thanks girly for bloggin!!!!
Post a Comment