Monday, September 27, 2010

Dining room, FINALLY FINISHED!

Well, you've seen these before but... Here is how the room looked when we first bought the house. Here's how it looked when I went through my "let's make everything super BRIGHT" stage.
And here it is now. (p.s. Kristin- I totally took you up on your offer for me to borrow your chairs until we get our new ones) This is obviously a poorly cropped picture. But you get the idea.

Free molding, about 50 dollars of decor and a chandelier from DI/Goodwill, moving some decor from other rooms to this one, lots of elbow grease and time made one dang awesome dining room. And as my mother in law said "It actually looks like a dining room now". ;)

One room down, 1 room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom and two closets to go. ;)

5 comments:

Vivian said...

It's beautiful. I really like the whole look.

Randy & Laura said...

This looks Fantastic!! :)

Teneill and Corban said...

OOOOOOOOOooooooo!!! So gorgeous!

Kristin LaBruzza said...

It turned out SO nice! I'm glad you are using my chairs... someone should. And I put alot of work in those chairs, they should be seen. :)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

it looks AWESOME!!! so pretty- you did a great job! i need to do some molding in my house too!