10- Number of times I've watched Gilmore girls all the way through. I'm talking season 1-7. And in all honesty, it's probably more then that.
9- Number of hours I watched Veronica Mars the other day. (I'm not proud)
8- Number of projects I have going at this very moment. And not one of them will get finished today.
7- Number of times I've redecorated my master bedroom since I got married.
6- Number of times I've had Pho in one month.
5- Number of dances I went to in high school
4-Number of guest stars I've identified from either My name is earl, or Gilmore Girls on the first two seasons on Veronica Mars.
3- Number of wedding dress's I've tried on. Some days I wish I would have gone with the first, because it was perfect, and my friend told me it looked like a nightgown so i didn't get it. (it totally didn't) and some days I wish i had tired on 100, because you only get to do it once.
2- Number of times I was dumped by my husband before we got engaged. Yes, it still stings ;)
1- Number of times I've proposed to a guy. And yes, it was my husband.
0- Number of times I've been asked to a dance. Which leads to tomorrows happy post... you're all dying to know, right?
Saturday, September 25, 2010
10 and counting
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was totally thinking about that first wedding dress a couple days ago! It really was beautiful and looked so stunning on you!
There is nothing wrong with #6. :) I wish I ate pho more often for sure! :) And I dumped Randy at least 3 times before we got married...possibly more then that. I lost count ;) All that matters is that you're together now and that you have an adorable little boy! :)
Post a Comment