
I was going to cut my hair off Monday. But then I decided it would be more fun to get strep. So i canceled. Then after having all week to think about it, i decided cutting my hair would be my reward for loosing weight. like 50 lbs of weight because that's what it'll take to think the hair looks good on me.
fifty
pounds
is a lot. :(
And as i sit next to my plate with an almost gone piece of cheesecake, i think it's going to be even harder. But here I go. I told Brock by Winter i want to be able to be able to fit into my old coats. Which is about 25 lbs. So.... wish me luck!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Why does everything look better on Skinny people?
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 2:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've almost lost 20 lbs in just 4 months and I wasn't too terribly strict either. It is possible! You can do it!!!! I would make your initial goal 10% of your current weight. That's a more short term goal and then once you reach that do another 10% (at least that's what Weight Watchers tells you to do).
Good luck! You know what I'm doing, so I hope we can achieve together. Just don't push too hard. Simon's health is dependent on yours.
Post a Comment