
I am just slightly irritated...
If you live around me, you've seen my yard. Apparently I'm one of 17 in the area that fall below the minimum requirements. Yes, it's ugly. I know. Here is what YOU need to know before you judge me...
1.) I have spend many morning in my yard and MANY dollars on my yard planting flowers. Seeds, already grown, it doesn't matter. I have tried and tried. (and dude, take a closer look, I totally have some pretty things going on behind the yellow grass)
2.)I had no idea what I was doing until after Simon was born and my mom came and taught me how to take care of my yard. (so late May, aka, late in spring, aka too late to do a whole lot)
3.) I am poor. Who isn't? I don't have 1000 dollars to spend on my yard, but I'm trying.
4.) Yes, my lawn is super super yellow. I know. Did you know last summer no one took care of my house? Did you also know I have no idea how to start the lawn mower and have asked my husband to teach me
5.) Do you ALSO know I water my yard EVERYDAY, and it's still yellow.
So yes, I realize it's ugly, do you realize there is NOTHING else I can do beyond what I do every day?
Next, does anyone have a rototiller? Because apparently that's my only option!
P.S. thanks to the HOA Pres, he told Brock he knew we were in kind of a bad situation. So that's better then him spitting on us.
P.S.S. really does anyone have a rototiller?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Upset
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sad! I wish I had one for you guys! Have you tried fertilizer? You probably have but ours was not looking so hot last year and after we fertilized, it got way better. Good luck and let us know if there is any way we can help (other than a rototiller:).
Post a Comment