Friday, July 9, 2010

Custom Orders

I am going to start taking custom orders for knit items. If i have the yarn for it, it will be the cost of my time, plus 5 dollars for supplies. If I do not have the yarn it will be the cost of the yarn (your choice and price range) plus my time. "time" is also a relative term. I of course will not charge by the hour, but by the difficulty of the project. Please let me know if you or anyone else is interested. :) If you have any photographer friends who want a good deal on some custom hats/coccoons for babies, I'm your gal! People can get in contact with me via email to start. knittingninja@live.com.

1 comments:

Alyssa Phair said...

Great idea! Can you give examples of things to have knitted with maybe some pictures? All I can think of is blankets and hats.
-Alyssa