Friday, June 4, 2010

Rite Aid Adventures

I went to Rite Aid today expecting to get some cheapish diapers. Ended up getting 6 packages for about 25 bucks. It ended up being 10 cents a diaper! I had a 4 manufactures coupons, i ran into a friend from my ward and she gave me 3 dollar off coupons, and two spend 20 save 5. I ended up having them ring it up in two different transactions so i could use both save 5 coupons. So here's what happened.5 packages at $9.00 each=$45
-$10 for manufactures coupons
-$3 for rite aid huggies coupons
-$10 for save 5 when you spend 20
-$2 rebate from Rite Aid.com
+one free package (free package rebate on Rite Aid.com)

Coupons make my life happy!
Also- Thanks to Carly for some free formula! Which also had 15 dollar rebate dealies in it! Saved me probably 80 dolllars! This also makes my life happy.

As does this-

0 comments: