Hey all!! My Pampered Chef party is closing tomorrow. So if you'd like a catalog or to look online and order something, please let me know by tomorrow!
Can I make a request? Alyssa and I read your blog quite often, but we read it on our phones. On our phones the backround to your blog doesn't show up right so it's just yellow text on a white background which is practically impossible to read. So my request is if you wouldn't mind changing your text color for those lazy enough to not get on a real computer.
1 comments:
Can I make a request? Alyssa and I read your blog quite often, but we read it on our phones. On our phones the backround to your blog doesn't show up right so it's just yellow text on a white background which is practically impossible to read. So my request is if you wouldn't mind changing your text color for those lazy enough to not get on a real computer.
Post a Comment