Brock and I decided to try Netflix and have decided it's the best thing in the world. We've watched:
Hero's season 1
Bones season 1, 3,4 (we own 2)
LOST season 1
Eureka season 1 (we're working on it)
30 Rock season 2 and 3
several several movies.
All for 9 dollars a month. Awesome.
I watched Boy in the Stripped Pajamas today. If you haven't seen it 1.) it was really good. 2.) it was really sad. 3.) it just kind of.. ends... With you sobbing on your couch... because you are holding your baby thinking how can anyone do these things to someone's child. But I still would recommend it. It was good. without being SUPER graphic *cough Schindler's list cough*.
I also watched Curly sue a couple weeks ago... Wow.. Childhood flash back. 'nuff said.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Netflix
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Ash, how's Pampered Chef stuff going?
Post a Comment