Please keep the Koecher family in your thoughts. I'm sure they need all the prayers they can get right now...
On a slightly happier note (not to make light of the situation, but also not trying to make this blog depressing) Brock felt the baby move last night. :) He was super excited! The doctor told me Brock wouldn't be able to feel him for a good 5-6 more weeks, but low and behold! Our baby is gunna be a socca playa!
i also think this child will have more blankets then any other child... ever. I think he already has six. and he's not even close to popping out.
lastly, as you can probably tell from the "this child" "my baby" etc etc, Brock and I are having name issues. We LOVE Simon, but also have decided we still like Cormac, and Eli. So... of course, as every other mother does, I'm going to make a poll. Let me know what you think. Brock has his own system of how we are going to pick, but I'm curious what the general public thinks.
have an awesome Friday!
Friday, January 8, 2010
On a happier note...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's always AWESOME when the Daddys get to feel the baby kick. Congrats, Brock! Now if only they could feel the nausea instead of you, right?
Brock's #1 is Eli James, Nat's #1 is Elliot James and call him Eli for short
Are any of these listed in the top 100 Baby names for the last couple of years? I, personally, prefer to pick names that aren't so popular without being incredibly weird so once we've narrowed it down to a few names we see which one is the least popular and go with that one. Cormac is really cute so I went with that one. Simon is cute too but probably somewhat more popular. And Eli is definitely the most popular (that's my expert opinion anyway :)
-Alyssa
I really like the name cormac. It isn't a very popular name which makes it even better! I like simon and eli too.
Post a Comment