Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Names

We've decided as much as we love Eli, it's probably out. It's a pretty popular name, as is Elijah, and we want our baby to be unique!
Here is the system Brock has decided is the winner. If baby comes out with dark hair: Cormac. If baby comes out with light/no hair: Simon. :) i guess we'll see if we stick to that. Although, that's exactly what we were doing for girl names, so it makes sense to us.

22 weeks and counting!

3 comments:

Vivian said...

The hair/no hair thing was how my name, and my sister's, was decided. My mom loved Vivian, but thought it was a dark haired name... so when my older sister came out with none, she chose another name. I came out with dark and got it! It's logical to me.

Carly said...

I feel like that is an excellent system! haha and I really want baby to come out and play already too! xoxo

Natalee said...

i still vote for elliot :)