I love when you find good deals! Baby clothes can be pretty crazy expensive. Speaking of loot, though, I would love to come to your baby shower when it happens!
Hey you. I missed you on the coast. I hope you're feeling well. I HAVE to give you the opportunity to save some money by informing (or warning) you that you will be receiving an OUTRAGEOUS amount of baby clothes. :)Can I just say our family is full of shop-a-holics!?! Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
I love when you find good deals! Baby clothes can be pretty crazy expensive. Speaking of loot, though, I would love to come to your baby shower when it happens!
Hey you. I missed you on the coast. I hope you're feeling well. I HAVE to give you the opportunity to save some money by informing (or warning) you that you will be receiving an OUTRAGEOUS amount of baby clothes. :)Can I just say our family is full of shop-a-holics!?!
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment