I've been cleaning out our second bedroom the last few days, trying to get ride of my junk. I have a lot of junk...
Anyway, I came to a conclution that there is no one else on this earth, besides my mom, who has more christmas decor then me. I have 2 trees, and plenty to decorate them with. And lots and lots of garland. oh man, what was I thinking when i bought all this stuff!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Junkaholic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My parents are possibly moving in the next couple of months so David and I recently spent a Saturday helping them de-junk their garage. My mom had more than a dozen rubbermaid containers full of Christmas Decor. She also has two trees. My Dad has forbidden her to buy another decoration until one of the trees dies. She agreed, but perhaps only because she bought a THIRD tree this year during the after-Christmas clearance. Seeing this example has sort of made me want to turn my home into a Christmas wonderland each year like my home was growing up. Helping them move the darn stuff has convinced me I will be happier as a minimalist. ;)
My project this weekend is to dejunk our 2nd bedroom as well. We bought a bunch of food storage with our tax return yesterday and I think I'd rather not store it in our entry way for more than a week or so. . . :)
You should take a picture!
-Alyssa
you were thinking, "Yay! Christmas!"
Post a Comment