Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Juno is AWESOME

So, I was told and almost convinced not to see Juno. PEOPLE ARE SO WRONG. It is seriously one of my new favorite movies of all time. It was smart and funny and well written. It's like Napoleon Dynamite funny with a really artsy side.
And HOLY CRAP, you go Ellen Page, she’s like 21 and she played the perfect 16 year old. She did awesome, and does anyone else think she and Jennifer Garner could be sisters or something, they look a lot alike, although I totally think Ellen is like 70% cuter. But I’m not the huge Jennifer Garner fan. I give it 5 Stars! I can’t until April 15th to go buy it!
And incase you love the Hamburger phone as much as I did, http://www.thehambergerphone.com/ it’s real, and that is awesome! "Can you hold on for a second? I'm on my hamburger phone. It's just like really awkward to talk on." HA! ...I just bought my own...

0 comments: