Friday, April 25, 2008

Here is MY input on breast feeding in public!

I was reading another persons blog the other day and she was talking about breast feeding in public. She brought up points about why breast feeing in public and not covering up is right and she shouldn’t be forced by “the man” to cover her boobs.
Okay she didn’t say the man or boobs, but I did. It was kind of ridiculous. I mean really, why would any person who believes God created bodies think it’s okay to expose it even if for maternal reasons. I think it’s so rude to sit next to several people and just pull up your shirt and let your child feed. I understand the beauty and importance of being a mother, but for Pete’s sake, I’m a woman and I still feel so awkward if a woman around me is exposed and feeding her baby. I can’t even imagine how a man must feel! Well, that’s a lie, between being married, having two brothers and a father I have a somewhat good idea of how a man must feel, and it’s probably way more awkward then I can imagine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister! :) Actually, I realize that it is sometimes necessary to feed the babe in public but NOT exposed, if you know what I mean... That's just a little plug from personal experience.