Monday, March 31, 2008

Enchanted

So, I FINALLY saw Enchanted! And sad story, I didn’t love it. It was okay. I thought she was rather annoying until well over half way through the movie. You know, I was cleaning during the whole middle section of the movie, so it could be that I just need to give it a second chance. And pay more attention, but she really drove me a little crazy during the beginning and I didn’t think I could stand it… I guess we’ll see.
Brock’s so freakin’ sweet. He goes to blockbuster and rents I Am Legend for him and Enchanted for me. And we were going to watch them together. Well I feel asleep about 15 minutes into I Am Legend so I wasn’t about to make him watch enchanted with me, but he really is acting like he wants to see it.
I love being married. I seriously lucked out. He’s fantastic.

0 comments: