Friday, March 28, 2008

Walking back and forth

Yesterday was so annoying. I don’t have a car. I hate cars; they always crap out on me. So, Brock and I share a car. Well yesterday our designated transition didn’t work and I had to walk home. It’s about 3 miles. I figured it would take me maybe an hour. Well, it took me two hours because of all the freaking construction in Utah. I couldn’t cross from Main street to like 200 west because of some work and they told me to “walk around” the lady’s all like “yes, it will bring you right over there…” pointing to the freeway, “where those cars are coming out”. I asked if she was sure. She said yes, she’s sure. Off I go. I wend up 3 blocks farther south and low and behold, MORE CONSTRUCTION!!! So I have to walk back to State Street on 4800 south and then walk all the way up to 3900 south on State. Then I walk down 3900 until I get to 500 west. Which sucked, it was freezing and I couldn’t get a hold of anyone to come help me. Finally my old roommate calls me and comes to get me. I walked for two solid hours and I am so freakin’ out of shape that I feel like I broke my hip and bruised my whole body!!! That’s my sucktastic story of the day.
Also, does anyone know how to make a pictures smaller on the computer. Like change the pixels?

0 comments: